8 Days (including the 15th) until we leave so here are 8 little things we won’t leave home without!
1. iPods: No ways are leaving these little miracles at home, whether its to cure boredom or just to block each other out for a little bit, we need our music!
2. Ziploc bags: So handy… Keep stuff from leaking on your clothes, keep little things in them so you don’t lose them, keep something dry and clean in your bag…great!
3. Memory cards: You can never have enough space for photos!
4. Swiss Army Knife: nail clippers, tweezers, emergency scissors, pliers, bottle opener… just in case.
5. Nylon washing line: since we’ll only be taking enough clothes for barely a week of straight wearing, we’ll definitely need a washing line!
6. Ear plugs: You never know who is going to be the big snore in your hostel dorm, or if you’re going to end up sitting next to the baby on the plane!
7. Sewing kit: For the little repairs we may need…
8. USB stick with copies of passports, IDs, Visas, tickets, etc… basically everything we may need to prove who we are and why we’re there, just in case anything gets lost!
I’m sure there are many other things we will take, but those are the little things you sometimes forget that are super important!